This course teaches authors how to effectively promote a paper through different channels, including conferences, events, and multimedia avenues. It outlines the rights and responsibilities before and after publication, so you have a complete understanding of the process and your own responsibilities post article acceptance.
This course will help you to:
- Understand the various stages in the production process
- Prepare and assemble your article to pass through the production process
- Understand when and where changes can be made to published articles
- Understand self-archiving and its advantages
- Recognize reuse policies to appropriately and ethically share your work
- Understand the importance of promoting your paper
- Identify and employ different ways to effectively promote your research
From time to time, we will refer to SAGE’s own specific publishing practices so that we can give you the most specific and practical guidance possible. However, these processes will likely be applicable to other journal publishers. If in doubt, always
check their guidelines.