This course equips you with all you need to know to finalize your journal article to the highest possible standard, in order to maximize your chances of publication. It also supplies helpful resources and supporting sites which could assist you with your submission.
This course will help you to:
- Understand the requirements and submission guidelines and apply these to your article, meeting the editor’s expectations
- Recognize your responsibilities as an author and how to carry these out while preparing a manuscript for submission
- Acknowledge and comply with key ethical standards when writing and submitting a journal article
- Take the necessary steps to ensure all documents and paperwork are provided in accordance with ethical guidelines
- Identify the final submission stages to assemble your article and any additional documents ready for submission