This course provides information for every phase of the peer review process, from submission to feedback, and teaches you how to respond to feedback and revise your article appropriately. It offers examples from other authors and insights from journal editors during different stages of the peer review journey.
This course will help you to:
- Understand the peer review process
- Identify different types of peer review, including their benefits and limitations
- Avoid rejection by understanding the different stages of review and how decisions are made at each stage
- Use feedback to improve your manuscript with constructive revisions
- Build resilience to rejection and construct strategies to avoid future rejection
- Know how to become a peer reviewer, understanding the importance of ethics in peer review, and how to conduct a helpful and constructive review