This course will develop your skills in understanding and evaluating your data. It identifies the appropriate approach to coding and uses techniques to categorize and pull themes from your data, building confidence and proficiency in every stage of the data analysis process.
This course will help you to:
- Identify the types of data that generate themes and recognize why themes matter
- Effectively organize your data and decide on the best approach to transcribing it
- Evaluate the different approaches to coding and evaluate which is most suitable for analyzing your own data
- Identify meaningful data to create appropriate codes, organizing them into categories to help with data analysis
- Analyze your categories to find themes, evaluating these against the data
- Use evidence from your data to support your themes